Side, 1. July 2015
Dear Home Owners
Since it was decided at the AGM 2015 to terminate our Property Management contract with Lotus M and sign a new contract with SPM, the Control Board has worked with SPM on transition tasks:
- Transition from Lotus M to SPM as site manager. We need approved by Notary that Mete Tanis at SPM from now on is our Site Manager according to TCL
- Signature authorization approved by Notary that Mete Tanis’s signature is verified
- Approved authorization verified by Notary that Mete Tanis can perform legal actions on behalf of Arcadia as a legal entity.
- Settle accounts with Lotus M for site fee payments
- Settle accounts with Lotus M for paid and unpaid bills
- Transition of the Control Book from Lotus M to SPM
- Transition of keys from Lotus M to SPM
- Transition of staff to Arcadia. We offer the current staff to continue their work for Arcadia on a new contract signed directly with Arcadia as a legal entity.
- New hire of staff if necessary to manage the approved 24 x 7 x 365 watchmen shift
- New bank accounts. We found out by surprise, that our bank accounts when managed by Lotus M did not belong to Arcadia as a legal entity. So Mete Tanis will open two new bank accounts for base service fee (225 TL/month) and reserve fee (60 TL/month)
- Other transition actions may be needed
References to the legal documentation can be seen here>> (login needed)